Kari & Kijsa Pillow Parade


Guten Morgen! hehehehehe.. Is it morning already at your side of the world? hehehehe or still nite time just like at my side of the world? hehehehehe..if it is still nite, don't you wanna join me in pillow fighting? hehehehehe.. anyway Kari & Kijsa are hosting a Pillow fighting .. oopsss.. Parade I mean.. and I don't wanna miss the train.. hehehehehe

especially when I love cushions or pillows to some of you, A LOT! I have lots of them scattered all over the house..
here the picture above, you could see a stack of throw cushions.. a giant size in pink colours.. all the covers I bought from IKEA many moons ago.. you could also see another 2 cushions on the brown teak chair behind the stack of throw cushions..

I also love to sleep with cushions on my bed..

these three cushion covers, I bought few months back.. these covers so far my fave ones!

while these two cushions with stripe of blue & pink at the end, were another fave covers of mine.. I have these cushions on the rattan chair outdoor..

mom gave me these two blue embroidery cushion covers.. Can't remember where she got it.. but both are so pretty..

and this oblong cushion, I bought from a friend last 4 years ago.. I love how she mix and match the fabric in plaid and floral.. kindda pricey.. but nothing beats the happiness of having it matched with my armchair! hehehehehe..

this cross stitched cushion was done by me.. I followed the chart from one of the magazines I bought from UK..

and now girls.. are we ready to have pillow fight? hehehehehehe... have a great day girls!

17 comments:

Deb said...

Such pretty pillows, I love all the different colors!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Fitty, those are such cute pillows! I love the pink ones best, even though the blue ones are mighty cute. You have such a wide selection, and I can tell you are a girl who loves her pillows. Me, too!

Happy Pillow Parade Tuesday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

kari and kijsa said...

Love your pillows!! The pink ones are also our favorite- but we love them all!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Anonymous said...

Hi Fitty! What pretty pillows and I love the needlework one you did!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Love all your pretty pillows. I think they are too pretty to fight with. lol
Charlotte

debianne said...

I love your blue pillows! Such wonderful color...thanks for sharing. They brightened my day.

debi said...

ooooohhhhh!! I love all of your pillows...so pretty!!

debianne said...

Guten Abend...your pillows are lovely. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I am so ready for a pillow fight, but your pillows are way too pretty for fighting. We'll have so much fun!

Missy Wertz said...

Pretty pretty pillows!

Hill upon Hill said...

I like the combination of pink and green in many of your cushions.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Very pretty pillows, love the yellow and pink!

Everything looks so cozy!

Katherine

LaliSweet1 said...

Lovely pillows!
oh reminds me...
I better send something in the mail for you!
muah!

LADY JANE said...

I love your pillow collection!
ZZZZZZZZZ! Oooooops...I must have dozed off for a second in all this comfiness!A girl can never have to many beautiful pillows!

trish said...

You have such beautiful pillows!!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I love your pillows, I love your blog, I love the green room, and I love all your pinks and greens.

Neabear said...

All of your pillows are so pretty! I really like the cross stitch one you made. That is so lovely.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.