A lil bit this & that..

Can you believe this.. I am doing my gardening and at the same time posting this blog.. hehehehehe sounds silly right? heheheh but welp, am taking my 5 mins break in between this & that..

We - me & maid cut half of our pink bourgainvilla trees..

cleaned up the small water pond..


I realize that I've been getting lots of questions about myself lately and I take this opportunity to answer some of it..

1. My nickname is Fitty

this me @ my office..

and how do I get it.. long story short, I was in the middle of creating an ID and was so blur in getting unique names that no one use and I came across Surefit Covers (yes the slip cover company :P) Advert and wallah.. the rest is history.. the name stick till now.. I do get some smirk from some people who thought the nickname associates with S*E*X but nope.. it is NOT!.. heheheheheh I am no pervert!..

2. I live in one of the Asia Countries - South East Asia. Our neighbouring countries are Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore and Brunei.. that are the closes countries..

My city has the tallest twin towers in the world known as KLCC Petronas Twin Towers.

We live in a multiracial & multiculture community.. we also have lots of Expatriates living here in the big city and also other parts of small cities.. we have lovely beaches and islands.. i.e. Tioman Island, Langkawi Island,

Redang Island and lots more.. We also have the highest mountain in the South East Asia Region know as Mount Kinabalu where you can climb and see the beautiful scenery there.. Another interesting part of our country is the Sabah & Sarawak States where they offer much more interesting places, people, food and cultures for you to explore.. and we also have yummylicious food that awaits you to try.. from Malay, Chinese, Indian, Eurasian and lots more.. so, do come and visit my country Malaysia.. we have so many things to offer you.. English is widely spoken in our country..

3. I live in a small house

with kids and maid.. yes I do have a maid.. or known as the Nanny to the kids and helper to me.. She's been with us for 7 years already and she shall leave us by mid this year as she no longer wants to work with us anymore.. About time she spend some quality time with her kids and grandkids.. and whats gonna happen to me & kids, welp, life has to go on and kids got to learn & be independent.. don't wanna spoil the kids too much..

4. Kids - I have 3 kids - a girl and 2 boys. the love of my life..

5. Time difference.. hehehehe we are One day ahead of you.. for instance this post is on Sunday but you girls read it on Saturday.. so we always one day ahead of you..

6. what else... I think thats a bit about me.. till next questions.. hehehehehe..

7. I baked muffins for the kids..

just look at them..

5 comments:

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Hi Fitty,

I'm so glad you took the time to share your nickname origins as well as your beautiful children and lovely city. Thank you and have a lovely Pink Saturday/Sunday!

Judy

Blondie's Journal said...

Fitty...It was so nice to hear more about you, especially since i just got to know you as a blogger friend. You are quite interesting and I look forward to geting to know you better. I guess your name is fitting!! (hee hee).

Your kids are adorable as are you!! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Neabear said...

It was fun to get to know you a little more and see pictures of your area. Thank you for sharing! Hope you are having a great Sunday!

alicesg said...

Nice interesting facts about you. Your home looked so lovely. Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

so sweet....I can imagine that rhose are the loves of your life!!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.