I am taking a short blogging break here.. as I was told by a recent email from a reader who said that my blog was boring, not worth reading.. and with my kindda story it is nothing to brag about.. too mundane!
Welp, I don't know what to say except that this is MY blog, I WRITE what I WANT, if you didn't like WHAT I WRITE then you can just skip or click X at the top right corner... and poof!.. I try my best not to hurt anyone by leaving mean comments.. coz I love reading and I love blog hopping.. and I treasure blogging friendship.. and I am here in blogsville to make friends not enemy.. but if you think I am not one in your league.. nothing much I can do but to continue on writing with MY WAY.. I can't please everyone...
I've been tru this before when I was at other blogging corner.. and since then I stop updating my blog there..
So I don't know how long the breaks gonna be... No worries.. give me times to sit at the corner and chill out and mend my upset heart.. till then.. wishing all of you a wonderful days ahead..
XO
fitty

11 comments:
Dear Fitty....don't stop writing coz' i love your blog very much....
Don't let what others say bother you. If they dislike your blog so much why do they keep reading it? How rude.
Peggy
Dear Fitty, I must agree, don't stop writing just because one mean nasty minded person has said something to you about your blog. Our blogs are what we make of them, and if someone does not like what is being written, then they should not stop by that blog anymore. Some times I do not understand the world!! If someone can not say something nice, they should not say something at all. My mother taught me that when I wa young and I have always stuck by it. Have a good day anyway, and keep on blogging. Debby
Fitty,
Please don't stop blogging. That person who Emailed you didn't know what they were saying. You're blog is definately not boring. I love to visit you and hear about your wonderful life and see all the beautiful things you have to share with us. Keep doing what you were always doing. Take care.
Kim
Dear Fitty, Sounds like that person should just go somewhere else . . . don't stop writing. You have like-minded gals on your blogroll . . . and we are not stopping either :)
Keep smilin'
Karen xoxoxo
p.s. I just added you to my blogroll :)
dear fitty,
what a terrible message to receive. don't listen to that person one bit. your blog is wonderful and filled with treasures and interesting stories from far away that let us know we're all connected.
keep on blogging with your chin held high!
xo
I am shocked that someone would send you that mean email. Shame on that person. Don't stop blogging. You have friends here that love and enjoying seeing the things in your part of the world. Ignore that one person, and focus on the rest of us. Come back soon. Please......
This simply can not be true....Who has the nerve to tell another person that is having fun blogging that it is boring? I guess this person must admit to be wrong.....
Why let a mean-spirited person keep you away from something you enjoy? Don't give them teh satisfaction!
Fitty,
I was very upset to hear that this very mean person left this comment to such a warm, generous, fun-loving, creative, fabulous lady like you! I am also upset that it has upset you. Please do not stop blogging because of this. I am 100 percent behind all of the other gals that say we have to blog about what we want & if someone doesn't like it they can go somewhere else..
Love ya girl!!!
xoxo
Janie
Post a Comment