my neighbours were curious when I recieved so many parcels in a day.. small ones, big ones, medium size ones! hehehehehehe.. all together there were four of them in one day!.. How exciting is that!!! hehehehe that was last Thursday.. hehehehehe
the first and the biggest one is from a friend name Tini, a very nice lady and you ask how do we met? hehehehe welp, she actually found me recently in blogsville.. she left a comment on my post, then I visited her page and the rest is history.. she lives few kilometers away from my mom's house.. and she has an online shop selling all pretty eye candy goodies!
of all the things she has at her shop this tray caught my eyes instantly.. coz the tray is in my fave colour.. all green & pinkish.. and is in a octagon shape which is hard to find.. and even better when this tray was on sale.. I really love this tray.. Tini thanks a bunch! Love it so much..
so now I got two similar trays.. and I got to confess.. I am a tray hunter.. I love to collect trays in various shapes & colours and these two are just some of them..
and this glass heart shape paper weight is from Laurie from CharmingDesigns.. what I love about this paper weight is her handsfree painting.. especially the bird nest with robin blue eggs... beautiful.. I am so honoured to have her painting even in a small form.. she is one creative lady!
then came a box full of forget-me-not posies!!! just look how beautiful they are.. in assorted colours.. my fave colours indeed!...
so sweet...
this flowers came from Monica of Caramelos..
just lovely.. and here is my last package.. from Celeste.. what I love most about this bottle is the colour in ruby red..

and also the hand painted roses on it
and also the rhinestone charm..
thanks girls for this wonderful items... I am really in cloud nine.. and my mind is busy thinking what sort of craft work I would do with some the items.. hehehehe
the first and the biggest one is from a friend name Tini, a very nice lady and you ask how do we met? hehehehe welp, she actually found me recently in blogsville.. she left a comment on my post, then I visited her page and the rest is history.. she lives few kilometers away from my mom's house.. and she has an online shop selling all pretty eye candy goodies!
of all the things she has at her shop this tray caught my eyes instantly.. coz the tray is in my fave colour.. all green & pinkish.. and is in a octagon shape which is hard to find.. and even better when this tray was on sale.. I really love this tray.. Tini thanks a bunch! Love it so much..

2 comments:
What an amazing bevy of goodies!! Beautiful every one!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
Lucky girl!What treasures! I am jeealous of your lovely tray collection! Enjoy your treasures!
Post a Comment