
Yippee... am doing a happy dance.. why??.. look at what I just received!!!!! It's been a week already.. and I've been dying to share my story.. my most awaited kitchen mixer in PINKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! YES.. in PINK!.. hehehehe finally my dream came true!...
I didn't think the mixer would take a big space at my kitchen.. been moving things around and got to keep away some!..
welp after moving here and there.. with a lil bit of headache.. the mixer finally found its own place!.. and what more could a girl want??? pink mixer with pink kitchen scale!!! BLISS!! this is a good reason to stay more in the kitchen and bake a lot??? rite?? hehehehehe..
My biggest thank you goes to my aunt Karmina for making my dream came true! You are one awesome lady! oh not forgetting Uncle Dollah too!.. you guys rock!
so my lovely ladies.. do give Beverly a visit! she never stop having long list of pink ladies like us!.. have a great weekend! Ciao bella!

36 comments:
Hi Fitty,
WOW I love your new pink pretties. They look wonderful in your kitchen. I have missed seeing you for awhile as I have been very busy and redoing a couple rooms.
I hope to have more time to visit now.
Thank you for sharing your pretty pink treasures.
Have a great weekend.
hugs, Celestina Marie
Finally at last... the one you have been waiting for... was it a YEAR??? *giggle*
YAY...
Got everything you wanted now?
*giggles*
It's only thursday here; ya can't be 2 days ahead of us, chick!! LOL But I do LOVE LOOOOVE your pink lovelies, honey.
Smooches to the kids,
Connie
I LOVE the PINk Mixer I wanted Pink but that just would not fly with my hubby, so I have a stainless one and I really enjoy it!
Hugs, Diane
I love your pink stand mixer. I would love to have a red one someday. Happy Pink Saturday.
Happy Pink Saturday Fitty!
Oh how I love that mixer - it's an item on my wishlist right after we renovate the kitchen and I end up with more cabinet and counterspace.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Tam
Oh Fitty, I'm so jealous!!! I would die to own a pink mixer like yours. Pretty funny coming from a girl who doesn't bake. Just the idea of having one might get me started. I love to visit your blog and I have a special award waiting for you on mine. Stop by and pick it up when you get a chance... Kim
What a wonderful pink mixers and your other pink goodies, too! Happy for you! Now you need to mix up some pink goodness with that fancy new mixer! :-)
Happy Pink Saturday...
XO,
Sheila
Fitty, Oh what a delightful kitchen.. LOVE all the pink. Such a great mixer. Have fun using it!
Please stop by blog I'm having a Pink Saturday blog banner give-a-way. Thanks and have a fun Pink Saturday! ~Mary~:-}
Hi, Fitty, love your KitchenAid in PINK. I have a boring white one, - but I love it, and I know you'll love yours.
Love the pink scale, too!
Happy Pink Saturday.
I've got a scale and KitchenAid just like yours. I love both of those items. Being someone who loves to bake I just would be lost without that powerful, pink mixer!
Pretty pinks!
Happy Pink Saturday!
WOW!!!I love it.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Blessings,
Virginia :)
Oh how I would love to have a pink kitchen! I love, love, love the scale!!! Happy Pink Saturday!!
Oh!! That is so great Fitty! I have had my kitchen aid mixer for over 20 years. It's blue and I would love to have a pink one but they're built so well. Not that I would wish it to break or anything. ;o)
Happy Pink Saturday!
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY FITTY,
BEAUTIFUL PINK MIXER BUT FOR MY KITCHEN I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE A RED ONE BUT I LOVE PINK. I AM A NEW BLOGGER.
HUGS
debbie
Love your new pink mixer..it's wonderful. Happy Pink Saturday and have a great weekrnd. :)
Congrats on your new kitchen amenities! They are tres fab!
Hello Fitty; Happy Pink Saturday;
Oh my gosh!! I love the Pink Mixer, how sweet it is. Have fun baking with it.
Hugs;
Alaura
hi fitty!
love the pink!
your shutters are on their way!
OH YOU LUCKY DUCK!
LOL! Well, it couldn't have found a better home or owner!
Happy Pink Saturday! ♥ Diane
That pink mixer is fabulous and scale just makes your kitchen so cozy....now I want one....hehe....
I love the mixer and the scale, so cute! Happy Pink Saturday.
Kathy
OMG, a pink mixer!! I want, I want , I want! I am so jelous! I know you are tickled PINK! Happy PS!
Hugs,
Sheri~~Prim Rose Hill
Love, love, love your PINK mixer! What fun! :-) I so wanted a pink one, but I have plain old white instead...still love it, but the pink is the best! :-)
Hi Fitty
I love your pink mixer! I still have one that was given to me as a gift around 35 years ago! LOL
I also like that pink scale next to it!
Happy Belated Pink Saturday
Love, Ann
OK...now I HAVE to have a pink mixer and pink scales...These are so so awesome!! Is the mixer new or vintage? It is SOOOOO cute..
xo bj
Hi Fitty!!
Congratulations on your new pink mixer!! It fits in so nicely with all your other pinky things!!
I got my mixer over 20 years ago (my sister worked for kitchenaid and I got quite a deal :-) My favorite thing to do is make homemade bread using the dough hook. Enjoy!!
Happy PS!!
xoxo
Jane
I love your pink mixer! You will love it. ENJOY!!
Fitty
One day I will be doing the pink mixer dance too. I just love it, it's awesome. I'm so happy for you.
Lisa
I'm so jealous!! I have been asking for one of those mixers for three Christmases from Sweetie...I think he has no idea what it is though. I'm going to have to show him your blog!
HPS!!
I pink Kitchen Aid! You rock! Happy belated PS!
Well, all I have to say is that is just awesome!! Happy Belated Pink Saturday. ~ :) Lynn
You are so blessed to have people in your life that do this.
I love my mixer, it's a pretty blue. It's is so easy to use, you'll love it so much you'll want to mix and bake all the time.
CIao
You lucky lady, you. That is a dream mixer - and beautiful, too.
Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty.
Post a Comment