2009 is here..

picture courtesy from vintage holiday crafts

and this is my first post of the new year!.. hehehehe..

I am very excited to start my new year with a swap am joining.. so, hurry up.. hehehe do give Dolly a visit at her post for more infos. this gonna be my very first swap.. and I do hope am gonna do it right..

UPDATE : I just found out another swap and date line gonna end soon.. this one is at Foxgloves, Fabric & Folly.. she's having Her Very Vintage Valentine Swap.. check it out here.. and her date line extend till this Saturday.. check it out here too..

and there are also some giveaways going on.. first one to visit is Isabel's post here and who knows you gonna win her handmade vintage fabric tote bag in pretty pink flowery colours! just lovely!..

then there is another giveaway at Donna from Under the red roof.. she is destashing some of her stuff and giving away some ribbons.. so, hop if you must to her blog and join the fun! hehehehe

the next one giveaway is for you to win a $50.00 gift cert from from Cathy of Treasured Heirlooms.. her store always drools me to the max! hehehe

welp thats are just some of them that I just found out today.. so, again, hurry up and run who knows you might win some beautiful gift for yourself!..

I also got few things going on in my household.. I am in the middle of discussing with Shellbell on new blankie.. this time it would be the ripple.. I or more to my daughter have yet to decide on the colours and the pattern.. this would be my daughter's birthday pressie when July comes!

not only that, I got few more wonderful boxes to arrive soon.. I just can't wait.. especially my PINK.. yes I said it PINK KitchenAid Mixer! yippee!! and also few tin cakes, cake stands, small jug all in PINK!.. yes again.. :P in PINK.. hehehehe I shall tell that later once I got it all..

last week one of the bigger boxes arrived was 20pcs Mikasa Dinner set for 4 place setting in Garden Gallery design.. this set was the last one available in store and my Aussie Aunt brought it home for me.. I love this design as it is similar to Portmeirion which is out of my budget.. and was told that the design was no longer in production world wide!.. so I guess I am lucky.. hehehehe..

on the other note.. I am pretty sad on my home lappie (laptop/notebook).. and currently I got to use my office lappie for posting and this lappie didn't have any pictures in it for me to post... coz it is meant for working lappie at my office..

so now I got to send my house lappie to the service center.. *sigh* I think the power connector in the lappie could be the problem.. it is off! Thank god it is still under warranty.. otherwise I got to fork out about few hundred bucks just to get it replaced!..

and a post without pictures are just so blah.. *sigh*...

so happy people.. I wish you all again Happy New Year and may friendship last long!.. and psst.. valentine is just around the corner! hehehehe

picture courtesy from vintage holiday crafts


5 comments:

LADY JANE said...

A lovely new year,a lovely new blog! I came here from isabels and found myself at home right away! I have marked you as a favorite,I will come back to visit again soon as I peeked at your your in review and know it is a must for fabulous pink viewing! CHEERS to you in the new year..and best of luck with transitioning your little ones to their new school!

Maison Douce said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful new year!!
Isabel

Cindy said...

Happy New Year! I hope you have a wonderful 2009!

LaliSweet1 said...

Year of 2009 will bring you SURPRISES! Just wait and see...
See you around!
*smooooooch*

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Thank you all! thanks for the friendship and wish 2009 the best year for all of you..

Lali : I've been reading SURPRISES twice from you two blogs in a row.. is that word suppose to be a key word or something :P hehehehehe

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.