Happy Holidays!



Wishing all my friends

MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

2009!



HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR FAMILY & LOVE ONES!

hugs & kisses!

6 comments:

Connie said...

The same to you, sweet fitty, for whatever holiday you celebrate! I hope all your dreams are realized this new year. It's so nice to have you on the blogs so we can see how you decorate......squeeeeeeeeeal!!!! :-) Love how you decorate like most of us here in the U.S. Come over and read my Christmas post, sweetpea.......
Smooches to all the kids
Connie

imjacobsmom said...

Merry Christmas to you! Hope you are having a great day! ~ Robyn

LaliSweet1 said...

Happy Holidays!
Celebrate for the New Year!
Now which Chinese Year is coming up?
*giggles*

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Thank you all!

Connie huneybun, I read your story! I love you Xmas table setting! very romantic!

Robyn dear! Thank you!

Lalithaaaaaaaaa girl! Thank you! I got so many new years to celebrate, New Year 1st Jan, Awal Muharram 29th Dec and of course Chinese New Year just around the corner! hehehehe

today I went to do groceries and can you believe it, a day after xmas all the xmas decors are gone and being replaced by all this Chinese New Year stuff! hehehehehe cant wait to see what in store!.. hehehe

Betty said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday Fitty!!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

It was so nice of you to swing by, so I could come by your beautiful blog.. I hope you find your bowl.. I'll be anxious to see it when you do.. looking forward to getting to know you..hugs ~lynne~

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.