Sunday Show & Tell

Happy Sunday and it means Show & Tell is on today.. and here I am sharing with you my all time fave collection as per Cindy and Cerri theme this week, which is to show your one fave collection..

I like many of you lovely ladies love to collect anything and everything that is sweet, pretty, beautiful, pinky, roses, painted, woody, and the list goes on.. but this one is so far my fave collection and has been the talk of those who came to my house..

to say that I have a huge collection is too much but I have at least 2 cupboards that full to the brim with my china collection.. be it vintage, antique, new or reproduction.. and the one with pink roses or flowers on it, normally gets my attention.

I started first with small butter pads and saucers.. and after that, it goes to dinner plates, bells, long story short.. anything that has pink roses whet my appetite.. hehehehehe..

I got mostly of my saucers & plates from eBay.. heavenly! and the best part of it is that I bought them less than $5 bucks.. (not including shipping) thats my limit.. hehehehe

here are just some of them.. and I know you've seen these pictures already.. but hey, these pictures still make you drooling over & over!.. hehehehe

I also collect bells, miniature teapots, small sake cups,



here is another small cupboard of mine..

some plates/saucers are up on the wall..

Welp, these are just some of my collections.. that I leave for my children and hope they appreciate and cherish it later.. :-) and who knows shall continue with their own collections..

That's for now, do hop over to Cindy's page for long list of participants of today's show & tell and I hope you enjoy my pictures here. till next blog.. cya! Adieu!

12 comments:

Connie said...

Fitty, do any more of your friends decorate like we do??? I think it's wonderful how you decorate with the roses and girly girly stuff, sweetpea!
Smooches,
Connie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful collection. In your last photo I think my favorite is the light pink plates hanging on the wall. Happy Pink Saturday.

Caroline said...

I love the plate collection as well. I have just a few in my living room but I want to add more. Loved your blog.

Caroline

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Oh my! Look at all that rose china! You're right...it does make me drool~ ;o)

Anonymous said...

Lovely collection, makes me want to sit in the garden and have a cup of tea and scones!

Nelly said...

How beautiful! Very nice collection. You have so many beautiful pieces and I understand what you said about your children appreciating it too. Heaven knows I didn't when I was younger, what a pity.

Nelly

Robyn said...

What a wonderful collection and at such great prices! Thanks for sharing!
Have a great week!

Amy Sutter said...

oh my, I am drooling over your china collection! I adore dishes too!!! Take a peak at my depression ware collection :-) Blessings,
Amy

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Gorgeous collection!!! All the pink roses are beautiful! TFS!

Little Pink Studio said...

Oh my goodness you have a ton of BEAUTIFUL china!
And to believe you got each piece for $5 or less!
Thanks so much for sharing your favorite collection!
~Cerri

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Gosh, I'm drooling over ALL your collections & how beautifully you have displayed them!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Pearl said...

I love that white cabinet full of china, so perfect. And your collection is to die for. I'm just starting to collect and one day hope to have alot of my own. Your blog is gorgeous!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.