I am back..

in blogsville town and I've been crafting a bit during my holidays.. and I think you remember the vintage wallpapers I bought in Etsy from my previous post. Welp.. this is what happen to them.. hehehehehe..

the above card is one of my favorites.. I used the flocked paper in pastel pink & white.. then I add pearls and lace trimmings around it.. then I used vintage ribbons I got from Karla and some glitter glue.. wallah.. lovely!

this blue one is also a favorite.. I have lace trimmings at one side, some vintage millinery flower I got from Karla from her hats.. and glitter glue!.. this is pretty too I think..

this one in red with hearts in silver glitter glue and pearl trimmings around it.. and pink flower in the middle.. sweet!..

last but not least this one.. this last one is done by my daughter. She had lace & pink pearl trimmings too.. and I think she did a good job! Don't you think? hehehehehe

I think thats for now.. I don't have much time to update more.. I still got few more laundry to do.. I've been washing clothes since the day I got back in town.. I think if my washing machine could speak.. she must be yelling at me to give her some rest! hehehehehe

anyway, I also would like to say thanks to those who wish us happy holidays.. we actually enjoy our holidays.. I've been making myself fat non stop the last few days! hehehehehehe.. and I can't help it when there were so many yummy cookies and delicious food right infront of me.. hehehehehe

so, I really got to go.. I am baking brownies now.. need to check the oven! cya lovely ladies.. I'll be back..

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Fitty,
Run, do not walk to my blog and grab my Blue Monday button. Then paste it onto your post and link in for Blue Monday. You have a beautiful card and there are so many others who would enjoy this entire post.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful..I love vintage wallpaper!

Anonymous said...

pretty pretty pretty! wow.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.