Awards.. and I am touched..

thank you Connie for giving me these two awards.. Its been awhile I didn't receive any awards and to receive these awards from you is an honour..

the first award is Kreativ Blogger and before I pass this award to other lovely ladies, I have to list down 6 things I value & 6 things I don't value..

and here are the 6 things I value most : - ( oh boy! this is difficult you know :P )

1. my religion.. the God Almighty..
2.my parents.. I love them both..
3. my children.. three of them..
4. my home.. even tho' it is a small one.. it is a home that I can call my own.. rain or shine
5. my work.. no other place can give me the flexiblity that I enjoy now.. the office environment.. the bosses & staff antics..
6. my friends.. who without them is no fun..

the 6 things I do not value most :-

1. People who keeps breaking up their promises
2. People who never be on time.. never punctual
3. Ungrateful people
4. Back stabber
5. Rude people
6. Selfish people

next award is the Marie Antoinette.. Oh I love Marie Antoinette era.. have you see the movie of her where Kristen Dunst played as Marie.. I love her dresses.. all so colourful! so chic!

Thank you Connie for these two awards and you are so thoughtful to give me this.. I enjoy our friendship.. and I wish to meet you one day! I wish we could be neighbours hehehehehe then I can learn to paint from you and we hang out together..

and last but not least.. I got to pass this awards to 7 other bloggers and here are names in random..

1. Beverly ~ How Sweet the Sound

2. Karla Natale ~ Sugar Bear Designs

3. Anne - Anne Fannie's Green Acres

4. Beth ~ Gathering Dust

5. Connie ~ Living Beautiful

6. Mary Jane ~ The Beehive Cottage

7. Sally ~ Smiling Sally


to those whose name is not mentioned and read this post, do consider that you are receipients of these two awards too..

2 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I'll have to agree with your likes and dislikes! And that movie was wonderful, wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

gee whizzz... I'm sorta the one who breaks promises within a GOOD reason! Same with punctual! *neener neener* giggles....
You still love me anyhoot!
*giggles*

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.