Yippeee few more days to go..

.. and it means my 2 weeks holiday shall start anytime soon.. and I'll be away down south with my big family members to celebrate Eid' Fitr and before I leave, of course I share some pinky stuff here with you.. for my pink Saturday post.. (now.. don't you think of me leaving you without looking at my pinkies!) hehehehehe

My Pink roses advertising tin.. bought from eBay.. I love this one so much..

can you see my handpainted pink roses enamelware at the corner of my kitchen counter, my pink board with handpaind fresh roses lettering.. my pink bucket..

and here is pink peony I dedicate to all of you lovely pinky ladies who never stop coming to my blog and offer me wonderful friendship that I cherish so much.. Thank you..

I got to go now.. I got another last minute stuff to do.. and lots of lil' errands here & there too.. so till then! Have a nice weekend! Take care.. Do visit Beverly for more Inspiring Pink Posts..

To all my Malaysian family, relatives & friends who celebrate Eid' Fitr', I wish you Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir & Batin. Hingga jumpa lagi!

Adieu!

28 comments:

Connie said...

Whatever holiday you just said and celebrate have a good one, sweet chick! I love seeing all your pink items. Just keep posting, honey...
Smooches,
Connie

Betty said...

Have a wonderful vacation Fitty. I love your pink posts. You have beautiful taste!

One Shabby Old House said...

First things first. lol Pink Sat.
Now enjoy your holiday.
Becky

Virginia said...

Enjoy your holiday. Very pretty pink items.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Blessings, Virginia

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Lovely PINK old roses!

~ Gabriela ~

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty. Isn't Eid' Fitr the holiday that marks the end of Ramadan? Enjoy your time with your family.

I love your new roses sign. It is just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty. Isn't Eid' Fitr the holiday that marks the end of Ramadan? Enjoy your time with your family.

I love your new roses sign. It is just beautiful.

Glennis said...

How pretty!! And enjoy your holiday with friends and family - and your friends in Malaysia. Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Go enjoy your holidays! I'm just "Pink'd" out! lmaooooo
Love u, girl!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Happy PS!! I don't understand a word you said, but it sounds wonderful to me!! :0)

Loved all the pinkness you shared today ~ especially that pink roses tin!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Miss Rhea said...

Pretty Pinks stuff !! Love the peony !! Happy Pink Saturday !! :)

SmilingSally said...

You're loaded with pink things. I'm struggling here to find stuff for Saturday, and you just toss a bunch into one post. WOW, Happy Pink Saturday!

Unknown said...

Have a beautiful holiday. Happy Pink Saturday. Karen

Unknown said...

Lovely, just lovely! Especially that tin of Roses!

Happy Pink....Lorena

Mrs. Bishop said...

Love that pink tin sign! Happy P.S.

Marina Capano said...

What a lovely pink things, Happy PINKness day!
visit me anytime!
hugs
xoxoxo

Marina

One Knit One Purl said...

Very nice Pink Saturday post! Have a nice vacation!

Take care,
Susan

Susan Hickam said...

I should know the holiday as I have a good friend who is Malaysian but it escapes me. What is it? Love all your pink-the peony reminds me of my grandmothers. Happy Pink to you!

Unknown said...

I love your roses! How lovely and that pink sign is great...could find lots of places to hang that.

Happy Pink Saturday. Have a wonderful holiday.

Kindredly, Lynne Laura

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

I have that same tin sign hanging in my powder room! Love it!

Anne Fannie said...

Have a great holiday Fitty.
Love that pink tin!
~Ann

KatCollects said...

Love the colors in the peony. Have a fun happy relaxing vacation!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

I love all your pinks and have a wonderful holiday...

Pink Slippers said...

Happy PINK Saturday! Have a blast!
Wendy

Margie said...

Such lovely *pink* things! I love the beautiful peony! Have a great holiday!

Margie :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely pinks and have a wonderful vacation with your family.

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Happy Pinkness to you! Have fun on your vacation too. :o) I love the roses tin advertising sign...but I love ROSES, all of them!!

Stephanie

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Fitty!

Loving that pink rose sign for Pink Saturday! Have a wonderful week dear!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.