Hello,I am a fellow countryman who found your blog quite by accident.From what i can see you have a lovely home and gorgeous collectables.I was particularly attracted by your Sept 01 post where you mentioned purchasing a green enamel dish with red rose on a shopping spree.If I may be so bold could you share the name of the shop and location please as I have been interested in enamel dishware for the longest time but always lucked out as they are not that readily available in Klang Valley.By the way,which flea market do you frequent,I have yet to run into one in all the years I have lived here as they invariably sell homemade stuff and not preloved ones.I do thank you for your assistance and I am so gled to hear of a fellow countryman with a love of whimsy and cottage as me.We are quite rare in this part of the world. Jane.
Sorry for getting back to you very late.. Coz I overlook at the comments that came in.. as for the fleamarkets, I love to go to the one in Amcorp Mall, Stadium Shah Alam, both on Sundays and a friend's shop in TTDI. as for the enamel ware, I think I bought that one from a shop name D'Rias which has two branches namely in Shah Alam SACC Mall and Great Eastern Mall. Yes, I agreed with you.. hehehehe that we are so rare at this side of the world who loves all stuff that was preloved ones.. hope that would answer some of your questions.. :-)
3 comments:
Oh, these blooms are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us, Fitty.
Hello,I am a fellow countryman who found your blog quite by accident.From what i can see you have a lovely home and gorgeous collectables.I was particularly attracted by your Sept 01 post where you mentioned purchasing a green enamel dish with red rose on a shopping spree.If I may be so bold could you share the name of the shop and location please as I have been interested in enamel dishware for the longest time but always lucked out as they are not that readily available in Klang Valley.By the way,which flea market do you frequent,I have yet to run into one in all the years I have lived here as they invariably sell homemade stuff and not preloved ones.I do thank you for your assistance and I am so gled to hear of a fellow countryman with a love of whimsy and cottage as me.We are quite rare in this part of the world.
Jane.
Hi Jane
Sorry for getting back to you very late.. Coz I overlook at the comments that came in.. as for the fleamarkets, I love to go to the one in Amcorp Mall, Stadium Shah Alam, both on Sundays and a friend's shop in TTDI. as for the enamel ware, I think I bought that one from a shop name D'Rias which has two branches namely in Shah Alam SACC Mall and Great Eastern Mall. Yes, I agreed with you.. hehehehe that we are so rare at this side of the world who loves all stuff that was preloved ones.. hope that would answer some of your questions.. :-)
Post a Comment