Show me your form Party is here..

and gosh.. I am excited and nervous at the same time!.. wonder why? well, this is my first time showing you lovely ladies, my latest addition ~ youngest daughter, Lil' Lala Gurl ...I tell you, she is so petite, very mini kindda form and very shy indeed!.. hehehehe..

but first let me thank Tiffany from Shabbyscraps for this this wonderful party.. If it was not her beautiful Nadia, we wouldn't be here.


Tiffany has an awesome blog and very creative person.. she also has a shop selling yummylicious goodies.. so again, check her out.. btw, I think I start the party early! hehehe.. It is Friday at my side of the world.. and I forsee myself busy @ work today.. so I might as well post it now..

hehehehe.. well, let me start with a brief history of my Lala Gurl, who was born, I think many moons ago together with her two 'big' sisters at a shop named Lovely lace. I used to see baby Lala sitting at the corner of the shop almost every day and (melts my heart each time I saw her).. giving me the 'look' of please love me!, do take me home, please..! hehehehehe scary huh?.. but thats what I thought..

then came the day, (after like few days of sleepless nights hehehe), when my instinct said that I should adopt her for good.. off I went to the shop (without thinking twice!) and took her in at once! and the rest, lets say was history.. hehehehe actually I also wanted to take her two other sisters in.. but sadly, I can't afford to have all threes as her two big sisters would cost me an arm & leg..

Now after like a month sitting at the corner of my office room, YES my office.. not my studio.. :P coz I don't have one.. hehehehe.. I finally brought her home.. I gave her a new home.. a new place to call her own... she is now at the corner of my reading area, sitting comfortably on the console table.. looking pretty and How can you not loving her?..


What I love about my Lala Gurl is that when I adopted her, her waist was already wrapped in a black colour ribbon with a bow at the right side of her waist. the ribbon came with some pearls and beads on it.. She looks so sweet.. Isn't she? hehehehe.. Look at the rim of her skirt.. with long black beads around it.. pretty rite? hehehehe I wish the beads are in pink!.. hehehehe

another good thing about my girl is that, her skin is already in ivory colour.. so I don't have to fuff additional 'powder' a.k.a. paint on her.. hehehehe

then came the funtime, when me & my daughter, priwincess Lala.. hehehe went tru my drawers for some bling bling.. we drabbed the neckline with measuring tapes, old strands of pearls and beads, to my eyes.. she is so pretty.. (I think pretty is the key word here! hehehehe) she also has two arms which need more bling blings hanging down the arms... hehehehe

p/s Lali.. can you see Puni's brooch that she gave me last Christmas? hehehe yes.. the one with white flower with brown background.. :D pretty rite? hehehe Love Puni Girl so much...

I guess in the end, we are meant to be together.. I always wanted a dress form but very hard to find one that I could afford to buy.. so I put a note on myself.. doesn't matter how the dress form looks like, as long as I like it and affordable, I shall grab it! and so here is mine.. and I hope you enjoy seeing my girl!..oopss.. we can't be long here.. as we got other houses to visit!.. Hurry up Lala Gurl.. we don't wanna be late.. adieu!

psssttttt: This is Lala Gurl!.. hehehe don't forget to check out Aunt Tiffany's page for more awesome play mates... some are sisters, step sisters, cousins and best friends forever.. hehehehe oooppsss.. I hear my mom's calling.. be back later..

"Yes Mommy! I am coming!..".

18 comments:

Connie said...

I don't HAVE a form.......waaaaaaaa.......maybe I should go shopping....hmmmmmm?????
Smoochies,
Connie

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to meet your lovely lady! Thank you so much for sharing and helping show the world that Nadia is beautiful and not just a dummy!
xoxo, Tiffany

Rosa said...

Dear Fitty,
Our "girls" can definitely have a playdate!. Lala Gurl is one lucky gal!
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Rosa

MJ Ornaments said...

Love Lala girl! ~Martha

Kim's Treasures said...

Cute, cute, cute! I bought one very similar for my daughter for Christmas! (Yes I started Christmas shopping...I knew she was wanting one of these ladies!)
Have a great day!
Kim

Liz Harrell said...

Humpf. I dont have on either. I need one though.. I would name her Millicent. Ok, no idea why. :)

In answer to your flower questions by the way; I have no idea. I snapped that at a fruit farm just b/c I thought they were gorgeous. I could never grow anything like that... they'd be dead in a week. :)

Alisa Noble said...

Your Lala is sweet!

Saucy said...

Your blog is so cute with all the hehehehhehe's! You are so fun! Thanks for bringing Lala to this swingin' party!

{oc cottage} said...

Too cute!!

M ^..^

blessings said...

Lala is perfectly fufu =) Blessings... Polly

Georgia Peachez said...

What a pretty girl! xo, suzy

Anonymous said...

Lala is just so pretty in all her bling!!! Have a wonderful day.

Kathy

Maija said...

Lala is lovely, all glammed up with the bling!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

hello lovely ladies.. thank you for coming to my party.. and also for leaving such sweet comments.. I appreciate it so much!

Connie ~ you better hurry up and starts shopping! then we can set date for our girls.. hehehehehe

tiffany ~ thank you for hosting soooo fun & wonderful party..

Rosa ~ yes, yes, set the date.. and wait us @ the airport.. hehehehe we are coming!.. hehehehe

to other lovely ladies.. you guys are rock! thank you..

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhssss

Fitty

Pamela Jane said...

Lala is so glamorously decked out! She must be happy in her new home :).

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

She is so cute and well adorned!
Nikki

Art by Ronda Juniper Ray said...

Lala is so lovely, and her *bling*bling* makes her extra lovely!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh, lookie that LALA GURL! oh my, the brooch is beautiful too! I just gotten home from Coeur d'Alene Idaho! giggles...

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.