Phew..what a week I had! and Saturday is here? already? Oh my, time do flies so fast.. and tomorrow we are celebrating our country Malaysia Independence Day.. and as I was writing this post, I heard few MiGs firefighter flew over our roof top and did some acrobatic show for our Independence day. a last day rehearsal and my kids were excited to see those airplanes.
hookay fitty.. hehehehe now, back to the post.. another Pink Saturday is here.. and this is my share of the week.. Jeu De Paumes book on flowers.. I love this book. It has lovely pictures in here, nice crisp paper and what could be more fun than having pink colour on its cover!.. Bliss! this is actually my pre-birthday gift from my sister.. hehehehehe
next is this stacking storage boxes.. mostly has Pink colour on it.. I store all my art & craft supplies in here.. all storages came from eBay.
and how about some pinkyness at my computer table.. hehehehe oh I love the pink bone china doll.. so sweet don't you think?
lastly this basket of porcelain pink roses.. pretty!
and now lovely ladies, do hop to Beverly's page for more pinkyness pictures.. and I have to leave you all with a Have a super weekend everyone! Adieu!..
hookay fitty.. hehehehe now, back to the post.. another Pink Saturday is here.. and this is my share of the week.. Jeu De Paumes book on flowers.. I love this book. It has lovely pictures in here, nice crisp paper and what could be more fun than having pink colour on its cover!.. Bliss! this is actually my pre-birthday gift from my sister.. hehehehehe
24 comments:
Oh, all the photos are wonderful, but I love the pink computer area. I one day will have a pink computer, when I am rich. Have a wonderful weekend !!!
Hello! So fun to meet another fan of the glorious color pink! Although I have beeen lax in posting and pink due to my heath, that will improve! Stop by plenty of pink in older posts! Lori
Love all your pink pictures. The pink floral boxes are really cute!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Love, Ann
I love the pink rose boxes for your craft stuff, Fitty!!
Thanks for signing up for the Tea Party...see you then!!
~Blessings,
Jan
Happy Independence Day to you and your country. Enjoy the celebrations.
You are always surrounded by beautiful pinkness.
Happy Pink Saturday!
I loved your PINK post!
~ Gabriela ~
Now I've seen it all: a pink computer area!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty!
Have a Wonderful and Happy Independence Day!
Love all your pink pictures.
Blessings, Virginia
Thanks for sharing! Happy Pink Saturday!
That's the most beautiful work space...love the pink storage boxes, too.
from a fellow fan of PINK
Holley
Wonderful post!
You have some pretty pinks!
I love your pink! The pink flower book looks delish! Have a Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Pink Saturday!
I just LOVE those pink boxes...
love, bj
Happy Independence Day!
The pink you shared is oh so pretty. I especially like the boxes. They are quite beautiful.
Happy Pink Saturday!
take care,
Dawn
Love your storage boxes! Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Independence Day! I have an old friend who is also Malaysian.
Beautiful pink post. THE roses look almost real. Happy Pink Sat.
ooo, all of your pink goodies are beautiful. I just love your pink computer area and is that a pink mouse??? I don't believe it!!
have a wonderful Pink weekend and a Happy Independence Day! :)
I love those pink boxes! Gorgeous.
All your *pink* treasures are lovely, but I especially love the storage boxes, they are so beautiful!
Hello and Happy Pink Saturday! Love your china doll and your computer space is so pretty.
I was so sad to hear about Tasha Tudor, my daughter and I loved her so much. I bought her books for my and then some gardening ones for myself.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Love the rose basket the best, so pretty and no chips too!
Kindredly, Lynne Laura
Post a Comment