Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday lovely ladies.. thank you for coming to my party last Saturday.. the participants are getting bigger each week and it was fun blog hopping to see all of you.. so this time around, after recovering some pictures from my crashed hard disk last week, I found few more pink pictures which I over looked!..

we start with this pink pillow belongs to my daughter when she was a baby.. and I didn't wanna throw it away.. so I have it covered with a new pink pillowcase and now it sits at my reading sofa together with this Pink checked baby doll..

I bought this pink doll for my daughter too at a flea market for less than a $1.00 but sadly my daughter didn't like this doll as much as she likes her Barbie.. so instead of letting her hide the doll in her cupboard, I took it out and share a seat with me.. isn't this pretty? I love it.. yes.. I know I sound so like a child!..hehehehehe :P

ohh and this pretty pink rose actually a curtain tieback I bought in a pair. Supposedly it ties my curtains but it didn't match.. so here it is, nicely tied on my lil princess Lala Gurl dress form.. I love how it looks now.. don't you think? hehehehe

and this still life pink flowers painting was a housewarming gift from mom when I first moved into my present home. Mom said, she picked this especially for me coz she knows that I like pink.. Oh Mom! I love you!.. You're the best.. but I think soon, I am going to paint the frame white.. what do you think?

and lastly I am sharing with you two of my purchases from eBay.. my pink sugar bowl.. I love this sugar bowl so much.. and next to it, is my pink porcelain flowers. Very small, has some chips here & there but still stunning sitting next to my sugar bowl..

so, all Pinky ladies,.. do visit Beverly this week.. for more houses with more pink stuff to share!.. till next Saturday! Adieu!..

25 comments:

Lucy Bloom said...

Hi Fitty, thanks so much for visiting my blog and for the award you gave me a while back. I'm just catching up with things, love all your pinkness!
Lucy x

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Ooooo, loving that sugar bowl; it is just my style! That's such a pretty pink rose curtain tieback too!
:)

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Ooh,that pink tie back is great.I think I would wear it in my hair instead lol.And I love your sugar bowl,so pretty.
Happy Pink saturday!

marianne said...

Oooo, such pretty pink goodies. I love the little dolly - too cute and the tie back is beautiful! Happy Pink Saturday! :)

Dawn said...

You have a lot of pretty pink today. I think the doll is very sweet! I like the sugar bowl you have. It's beautiful!!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

take care,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday to you, Fitty.

You always make me smile with your pretty pinks and your fun sense of humor.

I love the painting from your mother, and I think it looks fabulous just the way it is. The frame plays on the beauty of the painting.

Glennis said...

Thanks for sharing so many pretty things!!! That pink tie back looks sweet enough to eat!

Virginia said...

Love all your pink, my favorite is the pretty sugar bowl.
Have a Bless Saturday, Virginia

Lochlanina said...

Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Morning, Fitty! What pretty pinkness you're showing today!
Be a pink sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Missy Wertz said...

Nice pretty pinks! Thanks for sharing!

Tracy said...

Hi, Fitty! So many lovely pinks this week! :o) Must say I adore those rosy curtain tie-backs :o) Happy Pink Saturday ((HUGS))

Unknown said...

Lovely pink goodies. I esp love your pretty rose tie back!

Happy Pink...Lorena

Betty said...

I love that oil painting and that pink sugar bowl. You really do have good taste Fitty!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anne Fannie said...

Hello Fitty, love all your pinkness especially that pink sugar bowl!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Love, Ann

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

I love the sugar bowl! I have a bread plate with the same pattern.

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Fitty!

Happy Pinkl Saturday! LOVE all your pink pretties, especially the china!

hugs,
Maryjane

Just A Girl said...

Hi Fitty,
I love all your pinkness today. Your sugar bowl is so sweet...graet find!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Cori G.

Anonymous said...

Super darling choices for Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Pink fever once again! Now I'm giddy with pink on my cheeks! Love U!

Anonymous said...

Such pretty pink things! But I'm partial to the doll...it reminds me of one I had when I was a toddler! :)

Margie said...

Oh, I love that picture with the *pink* roses, it's so lovely!

Life on the Edge said...

Such pretty pink things! I really love that sugar bowl!

Kady

Anonymous said...

All Your ~Pinks~ are wonderful, especially the sweet doll. Happy Pink Saturday !!!

Tricia said...

Love the sugar bowl and porcelan flower. Happy PInk Saturday.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.