While mom in the surgery room.. I go blog hopping.. hehehehe


Happy Wednesday! I am writing from my mom's hospital bed. She is already in the surgery room having her knee cap replace with a new one!.. I am praying that everything go smooth as planned and also for her to get well soon too..

Anyway, I've been tagged by Beverly hehehehe.. where I am supposed to answer 7 questions and here are the questions & answers.. I do try to be interesting as possible.. :D hehehehe

  1. Where have you traveled? I've been traveling quite a lot.. especially during my younger's years.. but my fave places were of course to the UK & US. My next plan gonna be Hong Kong with my sister & SIL and also Australia.. to visit my relatives there.
  2. Where would you like to live? We moved a lot when I was growing up and I've been to most of the states in my country.. but the place I would like most is the city I am currently living ~ Kuala Lumpur.. I am still a lil bit of city girl at heart.. hehehehe
  3. What is your decorating style? I would say my style is mixture of everything.. shabby chic, cottagey, electic.. anything that gonna make me happy living in my own house.
  4. How many times have you been married? One time
  5. Favorite color: obviously Pink. but I can't have only one colour.. I like Green & Purple too. hehehe..
  6. What is your proudest accomplishment? Giving birth to three beautiful kids all tru c-sections..
  7. What would we be absolutely shocked to learn about you? hmmm.. shocked? Hard for me to say.. best way is to know me.. then only you would know.. heheheheh..

and now I am suppose to tag another 5 bloggers.. Rosa, Connie, Kim, Sharron and Betty. hehehe..

so now.. am gonna do blog hopping and some shopping at eBay & Etsy.. I found nice babushka dolls which I hope to buy one soon.. and some other pretties at Karla, Betty and few more lovely ladies.. while at Ebay.. I've been crazy buying small posy porcelain roses ~ coalport, staffordshire.. and thanks to Lucy for showing hers.. I've gone mad shopping for that alone.. hehehehehe.. I actually bought 4 of them.. and so excited.. and can hardly wait to receive the package to arrive!..

hmmm.. the surgery gonna take about 4 to 5 hours.. mean time.. I better get shower & have a cup of hot chai.. cya later.. have a nice day everyone!

2 comments:

Cottage Rose said...

Hello there. I am Alaura and I was just over at how sweet the sound, and saw your blog site. I love you blog page, I will pray for you MOM surgery to come out great. And to heal quickly. I will stop by again. Have fun shopping on ebay.

Hugs;
Alaura
ps It was nice to meet you.

Kim's Treasures said...

Hello! Thank you for tagging me...that was fun! Hugs and prayers for your mom! Have fun shopping!
Hugs!
Kim

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.