Where's my living room...

Is this my living room? OH MY GOSH... I woke up this morning and this is how it looks.. my kids turned my living room into their den.. first they started with my ottoman.. this is their kitchen island..

and this little girl is the chef and chief.. who started all this play house with her brothers..

while this lil guy is the fickle minded customer who kept changing his order.. and pissed the chef a lot.. hehehehehehe look at his face??? hehehehe

and this lil boy.. could not care less with the play house game.. all he wanted was watched Cartoon Network.. hehehehehe in the end, he did play a bit with the other 2 kids..

I believe this coffee table is their stove/cooker..??


oh boy!... look at my order??? I didn't order all these in one plate, did I?.. hehehehe Waiter!!! where is the waiter??? Chef.. did I order this? Is this delicious? hehehehehe I am on diet!!! hehehehe

Anyway, we had so much fun playing house this morning.. and we also did this cardboard house.. and painted it halfway.. as I got to go out about lunch time to an exhibition at KLCC Convention Center..

this actually belongs to my lil boy Jim. He purposely requested me to do one for him.. he called this his birdhouse.. and wanted a REAL bird to live in there :| God forbid! *sheeeh* hehehehe.. we love doing this cardboard house.. it was real fun! especially when painting time..

so how's your Saturday so far? Great I hope..

3 comments:

Dawn said...

My living room almost always looks like a toy store exploded!!!! :)

Your children look like they were having a great time.

take care,
Dawn

Jeanne said...

What a fun post. Your children are adorable. some of their expressions are a hoot. Love the pink birdhouse. Think pink!

Jeanne

Kathleen Grace said...

You have the cutest kids! Enjoy their playfulness while you can, plenty of time for the house to be spotless after they grow up and leave the nest:>)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.