When I feel sad.. crafting always help..

Heyya lovely ladies!.. hehehehe.. sorry I didn't write a lot lately.. I've been busy the last couple of days.. and I have too many long list of do's, don'ts and must's on my plate.. and thinking about it everyday.. doesn't make me a happy girl! So off I went to my corner.. not to sulk, hehehehe :P.. but to get myself busy with crafting.. at least that would take my mind away for awhile.. thats what I always do.. when I feel sad or stress or thinking too much about issues surrounding me.. I go either crafting or shopping.. but this time I choose crafting instead..
I re-arranged my computer table.. I moved the printer cabinet, rearranged my knick knacks, sew checked red & white tablecloth and cover the computer table.. (oopss.. I saw some computer cables on the keyboard tray..) hehehe

and 'reupholstered' hehehehe my mouse pad.. hehehehe..

I had it covered with floral fabric I bought for a song and trimmed it up with small lacey trimmings and ribbons.. as for the back, I had a cardboard glued on it.

I also 'revamped' my mood board.. before this, it was so cramp with rubbish, look so blah! hehehe.. and now it looks much better.. I painted it pink, and drilled in 4 small hooks and wallah.. better than before hehehehe.. I thank Rosa who gave me the boot to 'redo' my board.. of course mine is not as pretty as hers.. hehehehe but it is a start!.. :D

I hang some cards I received from some of you.. thank you so much!

Not only that, I also found a place to hang my Country Homes & Interiors (UK Edition) Calendar.. yes.. after like 6 months laying underneath tonnes of books.. :P hehehehe in between I hang my recently purchased potpuri .. and dotted it with few drops of lavender oil!.. lovely..

and also the cloth pegs bag I bought years ago from Laura Ashley (LA)!.. hehehehe.. I love going there (LA) every time I went to KLCC during my lunch time.. but that was two years back.. when the shop was at KLCC Shopping Mall and my office was just across the street.. now, LA closed the KLCC shop and expanded their store at OU mall and I moved office to another part of the city area.. *sigh*

anyway.. after doing all these I feel a lil bit better ~ all things are neatly arranged.. I also got myself a pot of faux hyacinths.. (too bad, our weather is not suitable for hyacinths) sweet colours.. enough to make me smile for now.. :-)

next to tackle is the study table where my kids do their school work.. I saw heaps of books on it.. colour pencils, crayons, loose papers, drawing blocks and toys!.. Kids!.. you clean up one section, they messed up another corner!.. :| *sigh*

4 comments:

Connie said...

Fitty, that is as cute as any "shabby/chic" American homes, my little malaysian rose!! You do so well, honey. You might take a look at my blog today with our "Asian" branch of the family!!

Betty said...

Fitty, I want to sit at your desk! I love the red and white check tablecloth you put on it. I might have to "borrow" that idea. I hope you're feeling happier now!

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
What a fun spot to create or just daydream!. Love all the thiongs with roses on, and your inspiration board looks pretty good, I'm glad I inspired you!
Big hugs,
Rosa

Anonymous said...

One would expect all those wonderful and fun pink things at your house Fitty. Great pink post roday.

Jeanne

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.