Thank you Mr. Postman!

Look what I just received.. goodies that I recently purchased from Karla @ her etsy shop.. and nothing feels so great when I saw this beautifully handmade Sugarwings fairy card in the package..

boy, isn't she pretty or what?? and look at the wrappers.. scrumptious! blue, green and orange..with pink colour ribbons.. tied on each of them. yummy!

and this blue hydrangea.. gosh.. no words can describe how happy I am to see this painting.. just like the first time I saw this painting in her shop.. there were 3 of different flowers and this one caught my attention and without thinking twice, I just click, click and click, wallah its mine before someone else grab it.. hehehehe..

she still has another one with frame.. and if you want the same as mine, why not send her a message.. I am sure she could help you.. I love her shop and one of my faves and my days are not complete if I didn't read her blog every day..

anyway, I think I got to get this frame.. I've been taking this painting all over the house.. trying to find corners or walls. Meantime I'll bring this to sleep.. hehehe

I also purchased her vintage roses collage kit and pink ribbons.. here are the pictures in random..

look at the roses.. too pretty to cut up.. will stay as is.. hehehe

love these colourful papers & trimmings in here..


Now sugarwings picture will join my other butterflies on my noticeboard.. I can't thank enuff and so honoured to receive this pretty picture of Sugarwings and even more honoured when it was done by her beloved Grandmama Karla..


so I better stop now.. I got another real life lil butterfly asking me to read him story book before he goes off to sleep..

wishing you all have a nice day ahead!.. take care

************************************************************
a lil update : finally, this is where the hydrangea has ended.. on an easel together with other hydrangeas, peonies and roses in the big jug.. lovely don't you think? hehehehe


in another news, Rosa had just posted her story about the clock I sent her recently.. and I do hope the clock works.. and so glad to know that she likes all the goodies..

and I just can't wait for this coming Sunday, another show & tell party is going to happen. this time on trash to treasure and the hostess is this wonderful lady Analise..

Since I got a bit bored at work.. I went blog hopping and found out that Sadie Olive is having a week of I saw Red.. and by looking at the list.. it look so much fun.. so.. till then.. I got to look for some red pictures to post..

2 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oh, how pretty everything is! Yes, the days you get a package from Karla are the best days ever ~ I know!!! She has made several beautiful things for me!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty pretty! That's great! wow. HUGS!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.