pink Saturday and I am late..

This week, my pink Saturday show & tell starts with this pink heart shape pillow I bought from Kathy's cottage earlier this year.. she made & sell pretty heart shape pillows in her esty shop.. go check her blog & shop to find more of her pillows..
my dark pink rose... isn't this pretty?

my recently purchase pink rose vinyl plate

and last but not least.. this pretty pink orchids from my uncle house

welp.. thats all folks.. I got to go now.. tomorrow is my son's birthday.. he will be 7 years old.. (gosh! It seems just like yesterday I held a sweet nice smelling baby in my arms..) so, I am going to get myself pretty busy.. I got to get the cake.. and prepare some other food.. this time we are celebrating his birthday at my parent's home.. till then..

btw, check out Kathy's cottage too for her summer swap recipe.. this coming 30th June..

edited: Thank you all for coming to my page and not forgetting the sweet comments too. I appreciate it so much..and do visit Beverly's blog to see other participants in today's pink Saturday.. Now is 12.42am and I am sleepy.. We just got back from shopping two hours ago.. last minute birthday shopping and my legs are aching.. and tomorrow I got to wake up early.. lots of preps to finish.. 2 roasted chicken, strawberry swirls & apple crumble for desserts.. I wish all of you could come to the party tomorrow.. till then adieu!

18 comments:

Connie said...

Fitty, I love all your pretty pink things, sweetpea!! Have a good birthday for your son...
Smoochies,
Connie

Cindy said...

Very cute pink stuff! Happy Birthday to your son!

roseroomnz.com said...

Nice pink things. Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow with your big 7 years old boy. Rachael:)

vintage girl at heart said...

Oh that heart is so soft and pretty and the plate is so elegant!!! Did you say vinyl?
Love the flowers too. The orchid is so vibrant in color!!!
Preety pink post!!

Dawn said...

That's a very pretty pillow. The rose is just gorgeous.

Happy birthday to your son!

Happy Pink Saturday to you!

take care,
Dawn

Gabriela said...

Hello,

Lovely pink post!

~ Gabriela ~

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
Very "Pretty in Pink" things, thanks for sharing!. I wish your son a very happy birthday, and may you all have a great celebration in honor of his day.
Have a fantastic weekend,
Hugs,
Rosa

Anonymous said...

So many beautiful pink things. I love each one, and that rose is breathtaking.

Happy Birthday to your son, and Happy Pink Saturday.

Cami said...

Love all the pink, esp. the plate. Happy 7th! It goes so fast...

Naturegirl said...

Lovely Pinks! I'm in the Pink too!

mommyholly said...

love the pink flowers!!!! :) happy pink saturday! xoxox!

Sugarplum Cottage said...

I love the rose plate. I'll take it all, so many beautiful pink items. Hugs, RoseMarie

Unknown said...

What a SWEET Heart you have! It is adorable. Love your pink goodies!
And I especially wanted to tell you that I love the background you have on your blog...those roses are gorgeous!
Blessing...Lorena

My Arts Desire said...

Orchids in a garden...oh my. They are so lovely wherever they bloom! Here's wishing your son a wonderful birthday celebration. They grow up way too fast. Enjoy!
xo
Sue

Gabriela said...

What a lovely post!

~ Gabriela ~

Heidi said...

Fitty, I also think those little heart pillows at Kathy's Cottage are darling! & perfect for today's "pink" post!...Enjoy your party!...Heidi :)

Teresa said...

I just love those hearts Kathy makes! Beautiful roses, too. Have a wonderful weekend!

Shirl said...

I love that pink heart, I will have to check out her website. That plate is so pretty and I love the flowers.
BLessings, Shirl

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.