this waterfall picture was taken when I went to
Bandung, Indonesia back two years ago.. One of the most memorable trip I ever had. I went with my sister, uncles & aunties and their family. there were 10 of us.. it was super fun.. how I wish I got another chance to go for another trip with them again.. look at the
green foliage surrounding it.. so fresh..

and what do you think of these two pictures..
green Paddy fields in
Langkawi, one of the famous island in my country and my fave island to escape from hectic stressful city life . I try to make a trip here with my family every once a year.. and we look forward for another vacation here during year end school holiday.

look at the sky above.. such a breathtaking view it is!

Do come & visit us.. I am sure you gonna love our country,
Malaysia.. we got so many beautiful islands, beaches, hills, mountains, waterfall & unique cultures and varieties of delicious food for you to try..
on the other hand, I am so happy that
Cindy bought the lemon drop jar story book. I like the book but never got a chance to get one.. still am glad I helped her out and don't mind helping anybody else for that matter.. Amazon, eBay & Etsy are 3 places that I surf everyday without fail..
btw, I love Cindy's blog. She always has something nice to share and I love her house.. seriously.. she knows where to get nice, pretty, beautiful stuff with a cheap price.. you go girl!
in the mean time, let me sit @ my corner again and enjoy the pictures!..
1 comment:
Hi Fitty,
Thank you for sharing these great pictures, it's wonderful to see other parts of our world through somebody else's eyes. I would love to visit your country someday!
Thanks for being a true friend!!
Big hugs,
Rosa
Post a Comment