Overall, I love to see these pictures as it turn out awesome & sharp I think.. hehehe (I know I brag to much on myself & it stinks! :P) hehehehehe I need to brush up my photography skills.. it seems.. :D
Garden & photo shoot..
Over the weekend I did some gardening and photo shoot some of the plants in my garden.. after like so many takes.. these are just few that I think turns out well.. others are just blah!.. hehehehe
and my all time fave water lettuce.. underneath it, I got 2 new guppies swimming freely eating the roots..
Overall, I love to see these pictures as it turn out awesome & sharp I think.. hehehe (I know I brag to much on myself & it stinks! :P) hehehehehe I need to brush up my photography skills.. it seems.. :D
Overall, I love to see these pictures as it turn out awesome & sharp I think.. hehehe (I know I brag to much on myself & it stinks! :P) hehehehehe I need to brush up my photography skills.. it seems.. :D
Copyright
| You Are a Life Blogger! |
![]() |

5 comments:
Hi Fitty,
Sorry I haven't been by too much lately. Your flower pictures are really good!
I wish you a great week!
Take care and a very big hug,
Your friend,
Rosa
Thanks for sharing blooms from afar! My sister has been to Malaysia, but the furthest I've been is Canada! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Pretty garden plants and flowers!
Kim
Hi Fitty, I love your pictures of all the flowers. I love gardening and found your blog through another's. Did I read right, you are in Malaysia?
Love, Ann
thank you all for coming to my blog.. and for the compliments too.. :-) nothing makes me smile other than reading your comments.. all of you are so nice & sweet..
Rosa ~ I miss you a lot in blogland.. you should come up for air more often :P.. hehehe
cindy ~ do come & visit us.. and happy to know your sister has been to my country.. I do hope she enjoy her stay here in my country..
Kim ~ thank you :) I shall visit your blog soon
Hi Anne ~ yes, I am from Malaysia :-) thank you for the compliments. I shall pay your blog a visit one of these days..
Post a Comment