Tagged & Mr. Postman


I got good news for Rosa, your stripe clock is on the way!.. hehehehe sorry once again for the delay.. and I do hope you like it.. I don't know how long it takes to arrive at your shore but I do pray that the clock has a safe journey.. hehehe..

anyway, I've been tagged again by Rosa.. Here are the rules of the Tag:
  1. Link to the person that tagged you
  2. Post the rules on your blog
  3. Share 6 weird things/habits/quirks about yourself
  4. Tag six others and let them know they've been tagged

and here is mine : -

1. I love cooking..
2. If you give M&Ms chocs, I will ONLY eat all the orange colour.. same goes to any other chocolates.. I prefer the Orange flavor in chocs
3. I can't sleep on the right side of the bed.. I GOT to sleep on the left side of the bed.. otherwise, I will stay awake all night..
4. I like to read blogs but I hardly write comments unless I feel necessary..
5. I like pink & roses.. (very obvious!)
6. I like reading especially magazine starts from last page to the front page..

well, thats what I can think of now.. hehehehe.. when it comes to list out about me, I am mentally blocked!.. hehehe

as usual, I will not tagged anyone in particular.. but if you are interested to join the fun, considered you are tagged :-)

Have a super MONDAY!..

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
I'll be anxiously waiting for the clock to get to me, thank you so much for your kindness!
I enjoyed reading your list!
Have a wonderful day!
Your friend,
Rosa

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.