
Sunday come again & this is fun and exciting.. and I can't wait to participate show & tell Sundays hosted by
Sugar Sugar and
Little Pink Studio (
this is actually my second show & tell)
this week theme is to show your beautiful china, sterling and crystal.. and I thanked both of them again for this wonderful topic..

and to start with.. this is my very first china given by mommy dearest.. this happen to be one of her wedding gifts.. It came in a set of teapot, sugar bowl & creamer and six cups & saucers, then over time, I added few more when I saw the same pattern on sale at fleamarket.. so now I have another set but incomplete.. but still precious to me..

and below.. is another tea set mommy dearest gave me.. another one of her wedding gifts.. while the blue butter dish was my very first purchased on eBay..

and this pink dinner set came from my late Grandma's house.. I love these plates, soup bowl & platter so much.. I got this in incomplete set.. if not mistaken some have Johnson Brother & Meakin stamps at the back of the plates..

I also have some of the blue colours.. also not in complete set..

these are just some of my teapots that I collected.. some came from my grandma's house, some I bought from flea market..

next is my white tea set collection.. I love my white collection.. the first set I bought from a friend from Amcorp Mall fleamarket back years ago.. she was a Flight stewardess. since she traveled a lot, she tend to bring back lovely things.. so every now & then when I bumped into her, she will tell me what she brought home and the next thing I knew, I bought a whole lot from her..

hehehe.. (the glass bottle came from eBay.. old milk bottle, I bought in 3s)

and this is my fave teapot.. very classic look.. pretty don't you think? Imagine having this tea pot set for tea treats with victorian sponge cake, cucumber sandwiches and hot & yummy scones with strawberry jams & clotted cream? yummy!


this tureen another eBay purchased.. it was spur of the moment purchased!.. hehehe

and this plate above is one of the old Johnson Brothers that I have.. I got few more of this.. some I bought, and some were given by mom and my grandma..

this one above, another local flea market purchase. A salad plate came in 4 pieces..

while these set above came all the way from Australia.. this is
Robert Gordon New Liberty set.. this was the first series.. now they have this in pink colour too.. I saw this set on magazine 2 years ago and I emailed the editor if she could tell me the name of the set and where I could get it.. and long story short, she gave me the details and next I knew, I told my aunt who then bought for me this set.. I got almost a complete set for 8 settings.. dinnerware & tea set.. do browse the Robert's website.. all his products are very eye candy kindda stuff!.. seriously! I love the milkshake and Ice-cream cup.. most of the products came in pastel colours.. (
thank you Aunt Karmina! you are ROCK!)


this anchor hocking white with a posy flowers in the middle is another set that mom left for me.. when mom moved to her new house 9 years ago, she left this in the cupboard for me.. I have this for 12 settings and it is a huge collection! took up most of my cupboard space!.. hehehe.

oh I love this jug below from Noritake.. I can't afford to buy Portmeirion but got this jug for a song from Aussie.. the other 2 cookingware were gifts and so is the tureen, a birthday gift from my SIL, last year..

I seems to have lots of china huh? yeap I am, I plead guilty!.... hehehehe unfortunately I don't have much crystal and no sterling to share with you.. I don't really have a collection.. My mom, yes she is a crystal fan.. she has lots of crystal at home.. I like few of her crystal.. a compote, an old kindda look vase and her set of wine glasses..
so now after looking at all the awesome collections here in blogsville, I got no doubt to start one. meantime, this are just some of the glass & crystal I have..

I leave you all with more pictures of my china.. and hope you enjoy it!..

a milk jug bought from eBay for $5.00

part of my Made in Japan tea sets..

this gravy bowl from eBay and teabag holder is Portmeirion

In my bedroom, I have these vintage transferware plates.. the top one in purple colour.. is very hard to find..

Oh and I got silly story to share on this rose saucer below.. I bought this saucer few years ago from eBay and gave it to mom as a gift.. after few months, I saw the same saucer again on some magazines.. this time not once but thrice.. and said to myself.. Gosh, this saucer must be hot or what.. and how I wish I got this saucer back from mom..
funny thing is, I had sleepless nite thinking about this saucer and at last, decided to tell mom that I wanted it back.. (
sounds like a very bad daughter rite? lol) Mom of course was very reluctant to say yes to my request but after few coaxings.. she finally gave in but I got to give her more plates in return!.. hehehehe
well, I know it is BAD.. but now, I am a happy camper and so happy to have this saucer back.. no more sleepless nite.. oh well, I still have sleepless nite.. but on other stuff!.. hehehehe


few plates on my living room wall

sugar bowl & teabag holder from eBay

some of my miniatures tea sets and chintz plates

part of the vintage saucers.. I will not trade anything for these saucers!. NOPE!.. hehehehe


some of the bells I have in my collection


now after looking at all the pictures.. gosh, I didn't realize that I have so much.. and like some old saying, some ladies spend their money on jeweleries, make-ups, clothes, shoes, handbags.. but mine were more on anything that is PINK, with ROSES, and CHEAP!.. hehehehe
I recently asked my aussie aunt a favor to purchase for me discountinued MIKASA Garden Bloom
dinner set .. and was told that she already bought it.. and I just cant wait to see it!.. the pattern if you look closely similar to
portmeirion Botanic Garden and
noritake gourmet garden.. lovely!
till then! ENJOY!.. and I got few
more pictures here in flickr.. check it out!..
12 comments:
Lovely photos and beautiful china. I love the all white too!
Karen at Ciderantiques
Neato! Loved looking at your pictures!
You have an absolutely gorgeous collection of china. I have three of the tea cups set that match your "favorite" saucer!
Wow, what a big collection, everything is beautiful!
Thanks for sharing today!
Analise
What an amazing collection, I have had the pink and blue collection pass through my hands at different times:) Gorgeous! Rachael
Omigosh! Your collection is UNREAL!!! Sooo many beautiful patterns! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Have a wonderful Memorial!!! :)
Gorgeous pics of your collections & boy, do you have some SERIOUS collections! I love it all! Thanks so much for sharing!
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Hi Fitty,
Your china collection is amazing! Those rose plates are fabulous, you're opne lucky lady!
Hugs,
Rosa
What a big collection--you are lucky to have such a giving Mom! I love the transferware pieces--they're a favorite of mine.
Well, adore the white. It's my personal favorite, but you have gorgeous ROSES too. Wow!
hello lovely ladies.. thank you for coming to my page and am so happy that I can share my collections with all of you.. :-)
Wow what a collection! I love that Robert Gordon pattern - beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment