
Last nite before bedtime, my sweet cherub Gjim and I, had this conversation, it touched me so much..
Gjim : Mommy, when you are at work, do you miss me?
Mommy : What question is that? OF COURSE I miss you.. I miss all my children.. (gave him a sloppy wet kisses.. and tickle him pink!)
Gjim : I miss you too, mommy.. (and he gave me big kisses too!)
Mommy : awwww.. thank you.. and how much do you miss me? hehehehe
Gjim : I miss you a little only BUT I MISS MY PAPA A LOT.. (and he covered his face with his pillow)
Mommy : awww baby.. come here.. let me hug & kiss you again.. and now go to sleep so that you can dream of your papa..
*sigh* poor lil boy! I still love him the same..

2 comments:
Kids say and do the cutest things, don't they?
You're boy is adorable!
Sorry, I meant to write: YOUR boy is adorable!!
Hugs,
Rosa
Post a Comment